2009年6月25日 星期四

random stories of tas

While doing a quick grocery shopping yesterday, we went passed the toy section, tati picked up a few stuff ed animals, i had her put them back afterwards as usual, but she got to pick one and had it with her while we were shopping then she had to put it back before checking out.
She chose a toy Panda. Then she saw there were jelly beans right next to the toy section. (how wonderful!) She took one box of jelly beans. I was debating myself, i wanted to buy that for her, but she doesn’t really need it. It was not how much it cost, but the principle thing. (i hate that. I wish i could just buy buy buy....).
I had her put the jelly beans back to the shelf. She did; then she said “but mommy, Panda wants the Jelly beans.”
I think that is one of those cutiest things that she had ever said. But sneaky tho.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And we went to see the doctor yesterday. Tati was not the crying type in Doc’s office (i hope i don’t jinx it). She had some fun playing in the playing area and doing well in the doc’s office. Before we left, our family doc asked tati for a high five. We thougth she might be too shy to reply, but tati did give him five then she ran to the doc and gave him a big hug...the doc was a big in shock we thought.
That is so cute of tati.

I think I am too obsessed with my own kid. I should stop now.

沒有留言: